SAUTEED RADICCHIO WITH PARMIGIANO
I love this salad, anything with a fresh herb, good fat and acid like this balsamic has me wanting more!
What You’ll Need
- Head of Radicchio cut in quarters or thirds, don’t remove the base (this will old it together)
- Mint or Basil
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Sauté on medium heat the cut sides of the Radicchio 3-4 mins each side, olive oil in the pan.
- Season with salt & pepper while cooking.
- Remove radicchio from the pan and head balsamic until it reduces half the size.
- Plate and pour balsamic over, finish with olive oil, herbs & parmigiano