SALTED CHOCOLATE ‘OOZING’ CAKE
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of flour
- pinch of salt
- 1.5-2cups of bittersweet chocolate, melted
- icing sugar for dusting
- good quality coarse sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400F and butter your muffin tin, 6 of them. Dust with granulated sugar.
- Cream butter & sugar until white and fluffy. Add eggs.
- Beat in flour slowly and salt
- Beat in melted chocolate
- Pour your batter into each muffin cup
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the tops are not jiggly
- Let stand for 10 mins, this is the hardest part!! 🙂
- Take a sharp knife and run around the rim of each cake to remove any sticking to the sides. After the 10 mins of cooling, tip over the pan let the cakes fall out, feel free to tap them. Dust with icing sugar for a nice presentation!
- Make sure you salt your Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Icecream and your molten lava cake!