So basically Anchovy Butter is the sexiest thing you can put on Meat & Fish. OMG its soooooo goood, salty and rich and the butter makes it creamy. You must try this at home
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Salmon Fillets, Skin on (i like crispy skin)
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1/3 cup of grassfed butter – room temp!
- 2 garlic cloves
- Black Pepper & Sea Salt
- 1/2 Lemon
- Niçoise olives or Capers & finely chopped parsley
- Oven to 400F
- For the Anchovy Butter: In a small bowl combine your room temperature butter with chopped anchovies, salt, pepper, squish of lemon juice.
- Melt a tablespoon of this Anchovy Butter in a non-stick fry pan (please use ceramic pan not Teflon!) Add the salmon skin side down and cook for 2-3 mins and pop in the oven for 7-8 mins until cooked through. Add in your Capers or Olives to the pan as well.
- Make sure to baste your fish like you would a turkey, use that melted anchovy butter and keep drenching your fish as it cooks to keep it moist and all those salt flavours together.
- Always finish with parsley and a squish of fresh lemon