What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 pound grass-fed ground beef
- pinch of salt and pepper
- tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Neal Brother’s Truffle Mayo
- Boston Lettuce
- 1 big ripe Tomato, cut the slices thick
- In a bowl combine beef, salt, pepper, olive oil, parsley and onion
- Press with your hands and form burger patties, no need to pack them too tight as it will make a more juicy burger
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium heat, cook for 5-7 minutes per side, depending on how thick and how you pink you like the inside.
- Top with Truffle Mayo from Neal Brother’s and tomato and wrap in that buttery Boston lettuce.