SPAGHETTI SQUASH TWICE BAKED WITH GROUND BEEF, MARINARA & MOZZARELLA
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Fresh Basil
- Tomato Sauce (homemade is best)
- Ground Beef
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Mozzarella (the one in a ball)
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Cut the Spaghetti Squash in half length wise, spoon out the seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash rind facing up. Cook in the oven for 45 mins.
- In the meantime, season your meat. On medium heat brown onions and ground beef until medium/well done.
- Take your squash out of the oven and flip over. Use a fork and pull some of the “spaghetti” to the centre. Fill the center with ground beef and cover with sauce.
- Top with thinly sliced mozzarella cheese. Place in the oven on broil.
- Do not walk away, it will burn! Watch your cheese bubble and brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil & side salad