What You’ll Need:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterfly them and use a meat tenderizer, pound them 1/4” thick
- 3/4 cup of flour
- sea salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- butter and olive oil for frying
- parsley and rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of grated parmigiano
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Fresh Lemon to finish
- Fill one dinner plate with breadcrumbs and herbs (dry mixture)
- Fill a bowl with whisked egg and a tsp of water salt and pepper
- Coat your chicken breasts in the egg mixture then pat on the bread crumbs and herbs (dry mixture). Coat both sides.
- In a medium sized skillet, on medium heat, melt 1/2 tbsp of butter and drizzle some olive oil.
- Cook your chicken in the pan for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Squeeze fresh lemon on each before eating (don’t skip this step!)