PAPRIKA CHICKEN BURGER WITH ROSEMARY BAKED FRIES
What You’ll Need to make what’s in the photo x 4 servings:
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken from Sanagan’s Meat Locker or good quality
- 1 -2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of honey or brown sugar
- 1 Sriracha Mayo – Neal Brothers
- Buns for Toasting (butter the buns before the oven, then rub with cut garlic clove right as they come out of the oven, the oils from the garlic will transfer to the bread 🙂 )
- 4-6 medium (size of your palm) potatoes
- Spring of Fresh Rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- good quality sea salt
- Heat your oven to 450F
- Cut the potatoes into matchsticks How to cut potatoes into matchsticks
- Line your baking sheets with foil or parchment paper, grease the paper.
- Add fries to a bowl with coconut oil, salt and pepper, toss and coat.
- Arrange fries on the baking sheet (use two), make sure they don’t overlap and spread them out!
- Bake for 25-30 mins, tossing and flipping halfway through.
- In the last 10 mins of cooking, heat in a small fry pan, butter and chopped garlic and lightly cook, then re-toss the fries in this butter and garlic. Smack those back on the baking sheets and cook for 10 mins.
- Toss the fries at the end with your chopped rosemary.