PANKO-HERB DIJON WILD SALMON
Panko Herb Dijon Wild Salmon for dinner 😍 SOOOO EASY, you should be making this every week! ohhhh yeaaaahhh. This is searing skin side down for 3 mins, then in the oven for 5-7mins at 425F.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 -2 pieces of wild salmon skin on
- 1/4 cup of grainy mustard or dijon
- 1 Lemon (2 teaspoons of zest, juice for apres cooking)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Oven to 425F
- In a bowl combine salt, olive oil, pepper, lemon zest, panko crumbs, parsley and mix
- Lay your salmon skin side down and brush a good layer of mustard
- Pack the panko herb mix on the sticky mustard, press firmly
- Heat your Iron Skillet or oven proof pan with butter /neutral oil/coconut oil
- Sear the salmon skin side down for 3-4 mins. Put your skillet into the oven for 5-7 mins until your salmon is cooked!
- Let rest for a minute and squeeze fresh lemon and serve!