Easy. Simple. Fresh. One of my favourite weeknight dinners. It takes 10 minutes to cook the fish and boil the pasta. 5 minutes to put it all together.
What You’ll Need:
- Linguine, quality one please!
- Fresh Cod Fish fillets from your local fish man
- Organic Broccoli, Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes
- Quality Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Pasta: Boil your water, add salt, cook linguine as the box says
- Fish: Use a non-stick pan with a lid, season your fish on all sides with salt and pepper, sear it for a minute on each side, place your fish on top of a round flat slice of lemon, put a lid on it and cook until done. Medium Heat for 6-8 Minutes.
- In a medium pan on medium heat, cover your pan with olive oil, (pour and count to 3). Add in some garlic and sliced round flat lemon, you’re infusing your olive oil here. You don’t want your garlic to burn or have too much colour so adjust the temperature accordingly. Add in the vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain linguine and add a bit of the pasta water to your vegetables/olive oil pan, toss in your linguine and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, chop basil and toss all together.
- Plate with Cod Fish on top, squeeze fresh lemon on the fish and serve!