So these are ridiculous, like so so so good. Everything you want in a potatoes, soft on the inside but like a chip on the outside and then each layer has garlic and herbs and parmigiano on top!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Yukon Gold Potatoes or baking potatoes
- 6 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- grated parmigiano and parsley for garnish
- sea salt and pepper
- Oven set to 400F
- With a sharp knife, make slits 3/4 the way down the potato so it’s still in one piece. Like an accordion.
- Place fine slices of butter in each slice of the potato. Season with salt and pepper. Bake potatoes in the oven for 35mins uncovered
- Remove from oven and pour melted butter and baste the potatoes. Return to oven for another 35mins uncovered.
- Melt a few tablespoons of butter, rosemary and garlic and pour over the potatoes. Back to the oven for 20 more minutes. Baste with the drippings.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh parsley and parmigiano