FRIED EGG LINGUINE
So this is basically between a Cacio e Pepe & Carbonara 🙂 which is creamy, eggy, cheesy, yummy – Oh and with some Rosemary;)
What You’ll Need:
- 4 eggs (2 yolks removed)
- Parmigiano, the good stuff, the real stuff
- Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Rosemary (optional)
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Get your frying pan ready on the second burner while cooking the pasta.
2. Lightly brown 1 clove of garlic in 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Remove the garlic once there is colour change (throw it out). Add a tablespoon of butter and cracked black pepper (about 4 twists on a pepper grinder), bring that to a simmer and add in some pasta water, continue to let simmer for 1 minute.
3. Add in your eggs, remove your pan from heat as you do this, the eggs are fragile and will cook with gentle heat. Strain & add your pasta and fold in the eggy-saucy mixture.
4. Add in a ton of parmigiano and finely chop some fresh rosemary for the top