Okay so there has been some friends in love with my Tomato-Mango Salsa that is insanely simple and delicious. So I thought to pair it with some Baja Shrimp!
Here’s how to cook the shrimp and then just assemble with the Guacamole and Tomato-Mango Salsa recipes found at the bottom.
What You’ll Need:
- Thawed/Fresh deveined, shells removed Baja Shrimp (4-5 shrimps per taco)
- 1-2 Chipotle Peppers in adobo
- Salt & Pepper
- A Ceramic /Non-stick medium size fry pan (don’t want to overcrowd the shrimp)
- Half of Lime’s Zest and Juice
- Tablespoon of grass fed butter
- Mince your garlic and finely chop your chipotle peppers
- On Medium-high heat, heat your pan with 1 tablespoon of butter and add your garlic, chipotle peppers just until the garlic starts to cook, 1 min.
- Add your shrimp and cook until bright red, 2 mins max on each side.
- Remove from heat, toss your shrimp in a bowl with lime juice and zest and season with sea salt and cracked pepper
- 1 lime, zest and juice (zest it first then juice:))
- 1-2 large Haas Avocado
- Cilantro leaves
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- For the Guacamole – place all ingredients in a bowl and smash and mix until smooth. I personally like the lumps, so feel free to make it to your desired consistency. Too keep your guac from going brown, keep the pit and place it in the guac.
Recipe for Tomato-Mango Salsa:
- 1 cup of Cherry tomatoes
- 1 mango sliced
- 1 /4 of red onion
- cilantro leaves
- salt & pepper
- zest of 1 Lime & juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and CHOP for a few pushes until roughly chopped. Taste it and season to taste. You can also roughly chop everything like I did for this photo, but using the food processor makes things the same consistent size