What You’ll Need:
- 2 handfuls Arugula
- 1 handful of chopped Radicchio
- 1 Fior di Latte or Bufala Mozzarella
- Parmigiano, grated for the finishing
- 2 Blood Oranges
- 1 Lemon
- Mint & Basil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 pieces of Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Chop up your herbs, radicchio, blood oranges sliced
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon, 1/2 blood orange, 1/2 cup olive oil, season to taste and whisk.
- Wrap your salad in Prosciutto and place on the plate. Add sliced oranges and Fior di Latte, season with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle everything with a little extra olive oil and shave some parmigiano.