These are a good snack and good use of summer produce! Plus the Truffle Mayo from Neal Brothers is soooo goooood!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Zucchinis cut into sticks
- Panko Crumbs
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmigiano Cheese, Grated 1/2 cup
- 2 Eggs
- Truffle Mayo Neal Brothers
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line baking sheets with foil
- Combine Panko, 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning and Pamigiano in a medium mixing bowl
- In a separate medium mixing bowl whisk your eggs
- Dunk the zucchini sticks in egg and then in your panko mixture and lay on baking sheet, repeat until complete.
- Don’t crowd the sticks on your baking sheet 🙂 Bake for 10-12 mins in the oven. FLIP. And another 10-12 mins.