Such an easy dish, great weeknight meal, shrimp are so good for you if purchased from a sustainable fish market (buy them from Hooked in Kensington Market)
What You’ll Need:
- 2 servings of baja shrimp
- 2 Lemons
- Olive Oil
- Boil your pasta
- Devein your shrimp, remove shell
- Add butter and chopped garlic in a pan, sautee your spinach 2mins and remove from heat.
- Add more butter and garlic, cook shrimp 3-4 mins until red.
- Combine spinach and shrimp and cooked pasta in fry pan, off heat, add olive oil, squeeze a whole lemon juice, zest half of a lemon in, fresh chopped basil add salt and pepper and fold in grate parmigiano.